Attention IEN's: Things you should know to make your move to Canada much easier. - page 5

Hi all: On behalf of my fellow IEN's, would someone who has gone through the process of immigrating to the different provinces in Canada, please share with us your experiences and the things we... Read More

  1. by   megish
    I have already applied to CNO in April, BUT i have not send the registration documents and employer history because it was not mentioned anywhere in the package. Also one of my friend told me that employer history and nursing registration history is to be sent at a later stage.

    One more thing I have a certificate in A1 level french from Alliance francaise India, do you think i should send this too may be by the official source.

    Please guide me if i am wrong.

  2. by   NotReady4PrimeTime
    This thread is three years old. It's not likely that you'll get many responses.
  3. by   megish
    Hello Janfrn,

    well I am new to this site. I dont know how to start a new thread or how to raise a different question.

    PLease help me. I tried to look into this website but could not understand.

  4. by   loriangel14
    Go to the top of the forum where it says "start a topic now" and follow the instructions.
  5. by   NotReady4PrimeTime
  6. by   nancy46237
    Quote from emmyrn
    Hi everyone,
    I am a RN who wants to apply for PR in Canada through Federal skilled worker class...i just wanted to check whether anyone knows more details about the proof of funds?acc to the CIC web,have to show funds in canadian dollars..can we show the amount in any other currency or must convert to canadian dollars?also,what do they mean by not movable property-can we use house or estate as proof of funds?Does CIC office answer such doubts,if i call them up?All your help will be truly appreciated... Thanks!
    any currencies will be accepted by CIC.