Share Your Saying - Page 38Register Today!
- Aug 9, '08 by KCnTexas"I believe there is no problem so large that it cannot be blamed on someone else!" ~Maxine
- Aug 10, '08 by peridotgirl" 'tis better to give than recieve." hehehe!! esp if' it's injections, catheterizations, iv's, doing a digital [color=olive]disimpaction, or enemas! anyone got anything better to add? lol! yes, nurses can be evil sometimes... but we are often more compassionate. :d:typingLast edit by peridotgirl on Aug 10, '08 : Reason: forgot to add IV's
- Aug 10, '08 by grace90"I've worked worse shifts."
That's what I say when asked if I'm having a rough night. I figure as long as I haven't had to unsuccessfully code one of my patients, then my shift must be going ok somehow and it's not worth complaining.
- Aug 11, '08 by KiringatOnly two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein
Ad astra per aspera (A rough road leads to the stars)
- Apollo I memorial
A variation on a theme:
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible monster about to eat your face.
Those who desire to give up freedom in exchange for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.
- Either Thomas Jefferson or Ben Franklin, depending on who you talk to.
"Almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
Even though the idiots may outnumber you, remember, they're still the idiots.
-DariaLast edit by Kiringat on Aug 11, '08
- Aug 13, '08 by grace90"systems that rely on perfect performance by individuals are doomed to fail, the for simple reason that all humans err, and frequently!"
i got this from a med safety continuing education credit that i did at work. i'd like to post it all over the administration office at work.