More You might be a Nurse if...Register Today!
- by KaraLea Aug 2, '02You might be a Nurse if:
You've been working toward your BSN for longer than it takes most people to get a Ph.D.
You have a recurring nightmare in which you're run over by a portable X-ray machine.
The hems of your scrub pants are held in with steristrips.
You hear "TLC" and think "tube, lavage, and charcoal."
You've ever used the phrase "health care reform" to instill fear in your coworkers' hearts.
You're certain you've had the little girl "The Exorcist" is based on as a patient.
You can take it as a compliment when someone calls you a dirty name.
You think "Ask-a-Nurse" was most likely thought up by Satan.
You've ever had to leave a patient's room before you started laughing uncontrollably.
You believe chocolate is a food group.
You've ever wanted simply to say "yes" when someone calls and asks, "Is my husband (wife, mother, father...) there?
- 1,136 Views
- Aug 8, '02 by KaraLeaDiscussing dismemberment over a gourmet meal seems perfectly normal.
You believe that 90 percent of people are a poor excuse for protoplasm.
You disbelieve 90 percent of what you're told and 75 percent of what you see.
You have your weekends off planned for a year in advance.
- Aug 8, '02 by Love-A-Nurse"you believe chocolate is a food group." you mean it's not! :chuckle
- Aug 8, '02 by Mkuewell at least peanut butter is in a food group..lol..
- Aug 9, '02 by cmggriffYou know I just realized a Reese's Cup qualifies as a balanced meal. Gary
- Aug 9, '02 by Mama ValDon't forget the cold, been microwaved twice already cup of coffee to wash it down
Coffee is your lost food group but you can add milk and make it healthy