I'm a new CNA
and need help deciding if I should look for a job or not. The reason behind my hesitance is because I've applied and interviewed for an LPN school (11 months full time) that starts January 2013 and I have a strong feeling I am going to make it. I don't want to start a job and then quit damaging any opportunity at that facility where I could have a chance later as an LPN and/or my resume. What if I tell them I could possibly being accepted to that school and that I will then "possibly" work for three months only. Would they let me? I don't want to stay at home doing "nothing" (career related) when I could be using my skills.
Any feedback is appreciated!