Unemployed New Grad Support Group - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 20, '12 by RNRACCount me in
- Nov 21, '12 by seungk5it's a great idea, even if new grad nurses just gathered and did job searches and filled out apps together, it'd be helpful. I would love to!
- Nov 28, '12 by jagged777Great Idea
- Dec 3, '12 by tjwillmakeitI would love that
- Dec 3, '12 by texasrn4everDoes anyone know when Texas Health Resources takes their applications for the nursinginternships? The website says winter and summer but doesn't state when the application period is? Thank you!
- Dec 23, '12 by RNitisSame in CT. I even have RN friends attempting to get me into their facilities and all the hiring supervisors say "she's too new". How in the (bad word inserted here) am I supposed to get a job if everyone wants experienced RN's?!?! I can't get experience if I can't get a job. Contemplating going back for Bachelors, but feeling it may be a waste of money and time. Besides, my boyfriends getting a bit perturbed being the only one working, supporting his 2 children and me (kinda feeling like the 3rd kid over here)! I'm beginning to feel RN school was a waste of time. It's extremely frustrating!!
- Dec 23, '12 by alodociosI am in CT also. It's the darn magnet messs. I just interviewed for a new grad residency. Waiting to see. My rn friends are saying same thing. My hubby is supporting me an our kids also. I feel your pain. I am in notre dame's BSn program. I think it is helping at least get me looked at. Yale's rn recruiter called me because I know vp of hr. she told me it is very competitive in other words higher degrees and more experience. With my connects I still haven't gotten in. But I am staying positive,there is a position waiting for me.