New Grad Interview Good or Bad signs? - Page 2Register Today!
- May 12, '12 by purplechicxiiiQuote from kima84I hope you will get the job!! Best of luck!Hi purplechicxiii,
I want to do a follow up today, I don't have my interviewrs' email but I have his number. It has been 24hours so i will give him a call today and to say thank you and I would like to work for them.
- May 12, '12 by kima84Thank you, I hope so, I am keeping my fingers crossed.
- May 12, '12 by traumaRUsMoved to New Grad First Job Assistance forum. Good luck.
- May 12, '12 by aea_11I have gone to 3 interviews. And in each interview they have told me either the day they would call me regarding my acceptance or decline, or the time frame (2 weeks-3weeks). So I think within 2 days of your interview, it's appropriate for you to call back the director, manager or whoever interviewed you inquiring approximately the timeframe in which you should be hearing from them.
BTW GOOD LUCK!
- May 14, '12 by kima84Hi everyone,
I want to thank you all for your feedback and answering my questions.
I got the job! and I start in 3 weeks. He said I will essentiallly be trained as a phlebotomist/RN and the training is about 6months. They also have RNs who go out to the hospitals to give apheresis therapy to patients in the hospitals in the western part of Washington. I hope to eventually do that.
I am also interested in getting a part time/on call job on night shift/weekends at a hospital to keep up my other nursing skills.
Will hospitals hire new grads on call/part time on night shift? Since I will need so orientation/training in the hospital, I wonder if hospitals will be willing to hire me as a new grad only part-time or on call.
Thanks again everyone. I am so happy I can work as an RN.
- May 21, '12 by itfeelsgr82savealifeCongrats!
- May 21, '12 by Genu9inecongrats to you!
- May 22, '12 by Aongroup1990Yes, A thank you letter could possibly help. Get to know that manager, and see what they like.. Maybe buying lunch for them or send a thank you card. Keep it strictly business though...