I GOT HIRED!! - Page 3Register Today!
- May 23, '12 by SunSurfRNThere is no such thing as a hiring freeze in my opinion...for example, how does any particular hospital claim to be "fully staffed" in CVICU, ED, or say Med Surg? People in these types of departments turn over staff often even in bad economy. There may be a freeze on hiring fully loaded cost W2 full time employees but the hospitals simply backfill per diem PRN and travelers.
- May 23, '12 by hilife_RNCongrats!
- May 25, '12 by arl6This was wonderful to read. You are right, it is so important to remain positive because being negative won't get you anywhere. What kind of floor is your new job on? Congrats!!!
- May 29, '12 by StephMom&RNThank you.. and I'll be working in Mother/Baby!!!
- May 29, '12 by NewGoalRNCongrats and yes, it is very important to network, network,network. Good luck!
- May 29, '12 by NovaRN777That's awesome! Good luck with everything
- May 29, '12 by purplechicxiiiI'm so happy for you! And yes, all it takes is a lot of courage and faith in Him + some connections. =)
- May 30, '12 by travelcat18Congrats and Good Luck in your new RN position!! Thank you for posting, because I'm constantly reading about how hard it is to get a job...it's nice to hear some success stories!
I graduated May 4th, passed the boards last week, and had an interview yesterday! I definitely got the interview from networking, too. Hoping I get a good call soon!