Contacted NM and got response, now what?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Contacted NM and got response, now what? in Nursing First Job Hunt Assistance, part of Nursing Career Advice ... Hi everyone! I have a quick question and hope someone can help me. I applied for a position at a...by NurseErin83 Mar 8Hi everyone! I have a quick question and hope someone can help me. I applied for a position at a local hospital, and with the tips from allnurses.com was able to track down the email address of the floors' NM. I emailed her and she responded back within a few hours thanking me and to make sure I applied to the position, and that they were currently reviewing applications now. I responded thanking her for her response and that I look forward to hearing from someone regarding an interview soon. My question is, should I follow up with her again in the next week or two? Or let everything play out on it's own? I'm a new grad, so this whole thing is new to me lol! Thanks in advance!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=820359©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 514 Views
- Mar 8 by SherluckyRNI would say to email in another 2 weeks to follow up with her as well as calling hr to ask about status of your application. Thank her for her assistance
- Mar 8 by serenitylove14I would email her Monday and let her know you applied to the position and to look out for your name!
- Mar 9 by NurseErin83Thanks! Should I also shoot an email to the nurse recruiter? I've been in contact with him in the past few weeks regarding another position.
- Mar 9 by serenitylove14Why not. It cant hurt anything.
- Mar 9 by prep8611Squeeky wheel gets the oil.
- Mar 9 by NurseErin83Quote from prep8611Very true! Thanks everyone!Squeeky wheel gets the oil.