really quick résumé question...Register Today!
- by Kudra Apr 2, '04i've been searching the boards and online and couldn't find a definitive answer... i'm hoping someone here could quickly tell me...
when i put my name at the top of my résumé, do i need to include my RN designation?
ie: Kudra Lastname, R.N.
or is it a moot point, since you're obviously an RN if you're applying for an RN postion...
thanks in advance...
Poll: do i include the R.N. title or not?
"Kudra Lastname, R.N." is correct...
"Kudra Lastname" is correct...
there's no right way, either will do...
i have no idea!
- Apr 2, '04 by webbiedebbieI don't know the answer, but I always use it because I consider myself a professional and I worked hard for the title.
- Apr 2, '04 by Marie_LPN, RNI would add the title because that is what you are and you worked hard to get there.
- Apr 2, '04 by Havin' A Party!That's your title (presuming you're so licensed). Absolutely correct to use it.
If you're applying for a job outside of nursing, then you might prefer to not use it (and instead use another title that you've also earned that's more apropos to the situation).
- Apr 2, '04 by Kudrai am, indeed, licensed!
- Apr 2, '04 by fiestynurseAbsolutely put RN after your name on a resume.