online MSN programsRegister Today!
- by viveca6 Dec 26, '04Hi,
Who has completed a MSN online and what program did you attend. Thinking about this and I do not want to get involved with one that will drive me more crazy than I am.
thanks for you help and Happy New Year:hatparty:
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=88790©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,591 Views
- Jan 2, '05 by spanielYes- I am debating the same. Wondering if anyone has any particularly good experience with an online MSN. Also I am concerned re the programs that make the students find their own practicum for the NP programs. Any comment would be welcome.
- Jan 2, '05 by traumaRUsI am doing the University of Phoenix online MSN in Management and Leadership.
- Jan 2, '05 by banchoI am doing the an on line MSN/FNP program through BSU, it is a good program. They only offer a part time program because most of us work full time. It takes about three years to complete and clinicals are done in your community. I will graduate spring 2006. You can find more info at www.bsu.edu/nursing.
- Jan 13, '05 by JBuddI am currently enrolled in the University of New Mexico's online MSN program. There are quite a few tracks, education, midwifery, admin, NP's. I am only doing one course a semester (3 hours), and will take 5 years to complete.
www.unm.edu go to the CON grad program link for details
- Jan 13, '05 by RyssaMy boss is enrolled in an online MSN program at NMSU. She's finding it a very positive experience.