Originally posted by curlyqgurl83
I am in need of some help. The nurse that I orginally asked to interview cancelled on me and now I have no one to ask some very simple questions. It would help me tremendously if a BSN would answer thses several questions.
1. What univeristy or program did you attend?
2. What made you become a nurse?
3. As a nurse, what work do you perform in your current work setting?
4. How do you interact with your co-workers to improve patient care? And what are your views on patient care and communication?
I would great appreciate someone responding.
1. University of Wisconsin
2. All the want-ads for nurses as opposed to the very few for journalists (my original major was journalism.) Plus, I got educational opportunity grants for nursing which enabled me to stay in school.
3. Planning and providing care of the patient require intensive care nursing. I work in a cardiothoracic intensive care unit. We work with cardiology and CT surgery patients.
4. I'm on the VAD team, and we educate patients and staff about VADS. Other committees are the precepting committee, professional practice committee and the new products committee.