Dear nursing student - Page 9Register Today!
- Jun 24, '12 by jacelynnLove this! Thank you for this article! I will definately apply this great advice when I start clinicals!
- Jul 31, '12 by KLBatchelorThank you, thank you, thank you!! I start my first semester of my ADN in a couple weeks and clinicals 3 weeks after that. I've been looking all over for what to expect, advice and warnings for clinicals and your article made what's expected of me clearer. I look forward to reading any other advice articles you write.Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Sep 29, '12 : Reason: article removed.
- Jul 31, '12 by GitanoRNenlightening article~
- Jul 31, '12 by KLBatchelorSo I realized after I went back to proof what I wrote I didn't have to quote the whole article. Oops! Still new at this!!
- Sep 29, '12 by marty6001How's clinical going for you?? Hoping it's everything you thought it would be!!!
- Dec 1, '12 by PRICHARILLAisMISSEDThanks for the article. I will do my best to follow your advice.
- Dec 4, '12 by sharonp30Never run from a bully wearing panties! Or any other for that matter.
- Apr 16 by jc317I know this is an old post but I so appreciated reading this. I am entering an ABSN program this summer! I have always found that usually the professors that are the hardest on you are often the best. They are hard on you because they want you to be the best too. Passion usually leaks through in the way a professor or instructor teaches and I find that it always makes them better at what hey do, which in turn, helps me to be better too! Thanks for posting.
- Apr 22 by ~Melissa~As the PP said, I see this is old, but what a great read for a new nursing school student coming in!!