Starting new job Monday:)Register Today!
This is a discussion on Starting new job Monday:) in Nurses / Recovery, part of General Nursing ... Im very excited to start my new job. I didnt think after the last year i would find a position let...by MichelleRN34 Nov 20, '12Im very excited to start my new job. I didnt think after the last year i would find a position let alone a a great job. Im starting as a nursing mentor/ manager or a 22 bed skilled nursing unit in a Continuing Care Retirement Community. When my license was reinstated as probationary I put word out to many close friends who i had graduated Nursing school with. It just so happens one of my friend had just gotten a promotion and was looking for a nurse to fill the position. I explained why I had to surrender my license in the first place to the DON and she was very understanding and accepting. Thanks you all for listening. I have about a year before I can get off probationary license. I cant wait.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=798565©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Nov 20, '12 by TorsadesRNCONGRATS! That is awesome. Best of luck on your new job.
- Nov 20, '12 by moorefun11I am sooo happy for you. Congrats. I hope all of you looking for work find it.
- Nov 21, '12 by MichelleRN34Thanks guys ... I was scared it was going to take me a lot longer to find a job.
- Nov 21, '12 by OnlybyHisgraceRNCongrats!!!
- Nov 21, '12 by mariebaileyCongrats to you. I start in a new nursing position on Monday as well; I just arrived in my new home state last night. I hope we both have a great Monday. Good luck to you!
- Nov 21, '12 by FormerLawyerCongrats on the new jobs! I love hearing those stories!
- Nov 22, '12 by MichelleRN34Congrats to you also Marie.