received ATT in California after 13 months from Graduating from PH - Page 5Register Today!
- Jul 30 by abycadabyThank you so much god bless you!!!
- Jul 30 by abycadabyQuote from SoCalNurse88Hi there Abycadaby! yes that would be the best thing to do at the moment because schools are requiring a letter as proof to show deficiencies. it is also a good idea to check with schools if there are any openings allowed to take MS and OB. there might be a waiting list for those schools. it might even be better to venture outside California to find schools as a back up.
DO NOT APPLY YET WITH PEARSON VUE testing center until you have your ATT otherwise you have 1 year from the moment you apply to finish all the required courses instead of 3 years required from the CA-BRN to complete your deficiencies.
here's how it works:
first apply at: www.rn.ca.gov (I believe this is 150)
then after submit all requirements from diploma, transcripts, etc.
the board will reply to you in a couple of weeks (can take anywhere from 3-6 months)
then the board might require you to take additional classes
After you pass your classes submit your transcript
you will receive your ATT by email (takes about 1.5 months)
once your receive your ATT log on to wwww.pearsonvue.com/nclex/
Register to take the test ($200)
then your are set
socalnursee88, again thank you for giving hope. I am so glad you replied. god bless you!
- Aug 11 by CebucaliHi socalnurse88! Your story made me happy and gave me hope. Thank you.Last edit by Cebucali on Aug 11 : Reason: Spelling
- Aug 12 by gulliblegabbyHello! If you don't mind can i ask from what school in the philippines did you graduate from? Did they provide you the documents you needed as well? I just passed the june nle 2013 and we're under petition for cali. I'm worried i might have the same problem as others. Btw did you apply for nclex twice? do i have to apply first to know my deficient courses or can i just take ob and ms right away in a university? Thank you for sharing your story btw. Really encouraging!Last edit by gulliblegabby on Aug 12
- Aug 12 by SoCalNurse88you're welcome Abycadaby good luck to you
- Aug 28 by swan_rnSoCAlNurse88, I sent you message, please kindly check your yahoo messages. Thank you. And hoping for reply from you.
- Aug 28 by steppybayI think it's much better if you guys ask your questions all here on this post rather than using PM's, this way, we can all share your concerns and questions, unless it's top secret, lol.
But this way, you can hope for a quicker answer since it seems like the mailbox is usually always full.
- Aug 29 by steppybayQuote from Jhenea_AZNWas the school able to accommodate you to make up for the deficiencies?Thank u socalnurse88! I had my appointment set up this coming Thursday with a nursing school director for the evaluation of my transcript. I really do hope they can accomodate me. By the way, how long was the validity of you ATT? Thank you again goodluck to your exam!
- Aug 30 by swan_rnI am waiting and waiting for their reply.