nclex rn application in Nevada - page 5
by jgiovann 13,277 Views | 66 Comments
how long would it take to process for the nclex rn in nevada? approximately how many months until you were given the eligibility from the time you applied? thank you.... Read More
- 1Jul 1, '12 by KuyafernQuote from andrea YvetteI would suggest processing the CGFNS first. This will take time the most. Then if want to get the TOEFL over with schedule an exam. Then submit an application to Nevada Nursing Board along with fingerprinting. They do only livescan within Nevada. Best of luck to you.Hi! i would like to know what reqt for nevada boards should be done from first to last?application to cgfns, toefl,application with fingerprint ,registering to pearsonvue?
- 0Oct 30, '12 by KuyafernQuote from mayang143I'll be contacting Nevada tomorrow to see.what they have to say about my application. I'll let you guys know tomorrow.hi kuyafern.. hows your status with the application for nevada bon? and the toefl exam... the cgfns-ces report are tor,diploma and the form right?
- 0Nov 4, '12 by heyprincessheyQuote from KuyafernHey guys just to update you, I'm being required to take the Med Surg 2 with (theory & clinicals)to sit for the NCLEX in NV. I think i can finally move on with applying to other states. It's a bittersweet filling for some reasons, I'm hoping Alaska won't be the same.
-- Oh no. Atleast, the Nevada chapter has been concluded already and you can now start a new one. How many months did your whole application take? From CGFNS application down to the latest reply from NV?
- 0Nov 4, '12 by KuyafernQuote from heyprincessheyIt took around 4 months completing TOEFL, the Nevada Application with livescan, payments, CGFNS requirements. The long one was CGFNS which took all 4 months.-- Oh no. Atleast, the Nevada chapter has been concluded already and you can now start a new one. How many months did your whole application take? From CGFNS application down to the latest reply from NV?
- 0Nov 4, '12 by heyprincessheyI felt like my whole world crumbled when I read your post. By the way, I have a classmate who applied for Florida. The whole process took him 4 months. That includes the application procedure until the release of his exam results. He's an American citizen though but he was educated in the PI.
- 0Nov 4, '12 by KuyafernDon't lose hope, We went through 4 years of education for no reason. At the time of applying in Nevada I've been reading posts from others who were denied and required to enroll in Physical Assessment course.. Before that, I saw a poster "starleviosa" who was able to get an ATT and take the nclex so i pursued to apply in nevada.
I decided to try to enroll in a reviewer in los angeles and shared my situation with a representative. I told her I was applying in NV since it was still "safe" so i thought. The representative informed me that one student of there's from the Philippines also applied in NV but was required to take up Med Surg 2. Due to poor grades. I didn't even know grades affected our nclex application. So after a month later I saw others post's about being denied from Nevada and required to take up MedSurg. Now I contacted NV after my report was sent from CGFNS and I was told I was able to take the NCLEX only if i enroll the medsurg 2.
Quote from heyprincessheyI felt like my whole world crumbled when I read your post. By the way, I have a classmate who applied for Florida. The whole process took him 4 months. That includes the application procedure until the release of his exam results. He's an American citizen though but he was educated in the PI.Last edit by Kuyafern on Nov 4, '12 : Reason: add info
- 0Nov 6, '12 by daisycariagahi kuyafern,
i am disappointed with your application in Nevada for like you i also applied there. i just need to pass the TOEFL exam but with what they had said to you, i doubt they'll do to other foreign (IEN) applicants. is the poor grades in MS are their basis for that? I want to ask kuya fern regarding your evaluation from CGFNS-CES? was your nursing education in the Philippines comparable to US nursing education?thanks...