Meeting AHPRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - page 253
by Silverdragon102 Admin
New thread discussing meeting APHRA requirements if trained in the Philippines. links Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA Nursing Council of New ZealandNew Zealand Nursing Council Part 1 thread New grad... Read More
- 1Feb 27, '13 by stemcell101Quote from stemcell101Your philippine pesos will be converted to AUD upon wire transfer. You just need the amount as much as it is when converted to AUD plus wire transfer fees.
Money transfer (wire Transfer) refer to their email with Invoice. "Electronic Fund Transfer Bank". If your in the Philippines, BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) is most helpful. Theyr the once more "experienced" with this. And they have a direct bank tie up in Australia.
- 0Feb 27, '13 by lani_g85Quote from sephineHi Sephine,Hi ms lani ! I'm just hoping we could have the offer letter or outcome soon. Maybe be friday ..exactly a week after. Hopefully. Do you know the start date of their june intake? Thanks!
I really do hope we can have it today. Anyway, the June intake starts on the 24th.
- 0Quote from enilocinyeah..but they cost so much. saw their conditional offer letter....apart from the tuition fee of 14,950...you'd also need an additional 18,000 for some other miscellaneous stuff. correct me if im wrong.Try applying at UNISA. Ahpra letter is not a requirement.
- 0Quote from lani_gHow was your interview? did they tell you which intake they might offer? when did you give your application to them? what are the questions? thanks so mmuch lani_g!Has anyone here who had a telephone interview with Mercy Health Training Institute? I am scheduled tomorrow. Does anyone here have an idea on what the interviewer asks?
- 0Feb 27, '13 by lani_g85Quote from sbeattrixHi there sbeattrix,How was your interview? did they tell you which intake they might offer? when did you give your application to them? what are the questions? thanks so mmuch lani_g!
I had my interview earlier this morning. It was quite ok. I was nervous the whole time. I really do not know what to think right now. Anyway, that interview was for the May 13 intake. I was emailed by the coordinator last Feb 6 that the deadline of submission of application was Feb 10. I sent my docs via email last Feb 8 and paid the assessment fee through credit card. The questions I was asked about were first, my work experience. Other questions were about my personality: strengths and weaknesses. Lastly, there were also questions regarding clinical setting and nursing interventions about a particular scenario.
The outcome of the interview will be emailed on Monday. I am really hoping that I pass and get a slot for that intake as my LOE will expire on July 16.
Did you also apply at Mercy Health?