how to apply for nursing license (foreign graduate)

  1. hi i am foreign graduate from phil.i wanted to apply nclex anyone can help me?
  2. Visit angelavenice profile page

    About angelavenice

    Joined: Aug '08; Posts: 231; Likes: 34


  3. by   UVA Grad Nursing
    You should contact the State Board of Nursing for the state where you want to be licensed. RN licenses in the US are administered by the State Boards of Nursing, so that should be your first stop.
  4. by   JustBeachyNurse
    Moving to Nurse Registration Forum in World Nursing section. Changing title to applying for license as one does not apply for the NCLEX but for a nursing license the exam is just one step in the process.

    Based upon where you initially posted this thread, I am guessing that you are looking to apply in the state of Virginia you need to contact VABoN for information on applying for a license by examination for Internationally Educated Nurses; there is a link to al the US state & territory boards of nursing at the bottom of each page of this website.

    Good luck.