CVS-NY missing request - Page 7Register Today!
- May 2, '12 by gradnursenthanks a ton. chokyali
however, i got bit confused. i understand that the certified true copy of my tor should be mailed by my school with school logo on it via fastest means( dhl or fed ex).i didn't get what do you mean by school post office?
you mentioned that they handed you a sealed envelope containing the cgfns form and the certified tor. what is that cgfns form? is that the same authorization form ?
- May 2, '12 by Nurse428We started at the same time for CVS and my school just got the request Last April. So just hang in there.
- May 2, '12 by chokyaliYes it is the authorization form, dont be bothered about the " school' s post office" as long as the docs is from school to cgfns process and if there's nothing wrong with the processing of your docs then i guess you should wait some more time because mine took 7 wks
- May 3, '12 by gradnursen@chokyali
Your help really means a lot to me .. thanks..
So you mean still 7 months more from the time cgfns receives my TOR up to the entire process of BON new york?
Interesting ..keep me update of your progress.I will do mine too..
- May 3, '12 by Silverdragon102CVS takes anything from 6-8 months as a lot will depend on CGFNS sending requests out and being sent back to them, they usually wait 6 months for everything sent back and after 6 months what they have got will be passed on to NY BON and they usually sit once a month to review International applicants
- May 5, '12 by gradnursenThank you Silverdragon102
CGFNS told me that they usually take 4 to 6 weeks to review TOR before they send report to new york education Department. But what i understood from your experience is 6 to 7 months.
Anyway, i applied to new york education department before i started with CGFNS. I am done with child abuse and infection control too. I just hope New york education department doesn't require english proficiency test.
- May 5, '12 by chokyali4-6 wks for CGFNS7-8 mnths before you can sit for the nclex exam
- May 5, '12 by gradnursenHi Chokyali
Sorry for bothering you. So did i understand correctly:
CGFNS to NYED - 6 to 8 weeks
NYED to Till NCLEx- 7 to 8 months
- May 5, '12 by iirnited@chokyali
How come it takes so long for NY to send the eligibility?