clinical and theoretical hoursRegister Today!
- by Kkimmy08 Nov 29, '12Hi everyone!
I graduated last March 2011 in the Philippines. I'm currently still waiting for my eligability to take the CA Nclex.. so far so good though they ask me about my clinical and theoretical hours for MS-OB. What does that mean? isn't that the same as a rle summery or hours of rotation? thanks for the reply
- 786 Views
- Nov 29, '12 by Silverdragon102CA BRN is basically asking when did you do your clinical and theory for MS-OB and checking to see if they are current. For many they have not be current and therefore not been given eligibility to sit NCLEX
- Dec 1, '12 by Silverdragon102Not sure but hopefully others that have go through this can help
- Dec 2, '12 by Kkimmy08Silverdragon102,
Just got my letter from the BRN, stating that i'm not eligible and i'm going to take the LVN instead.. what method though to use for an international graduate and not have a license? Because i belive they have 4. I'm not sure between method 2 and 3.. hoping again for your reply. And tank you so much.
- Dec 3, '12 by troikaenerioThe LVN takes forever now coz of the overwhelming applications they have. I think it takes more than 6 months now. I have read in some post here, i just cant recall..but its worth the shot