CES...just confusedRegister Today!
- by azil2010 Jan 5, '11My friend and I are applying for CES thru online—with my friend, prior to her nursing degree she had taken up a course for 1year while with mine, had another degree.
And these courses were non-Nursing education,should we include these or just our Nursing degree?
Thank you to anyone who can help…Last edit by azil2010 on Jan 5, '11
- 1,523 Views
- Jan 5, '11 by Silverdragon102I think better to include all than cause a delay
- Thank you ms.Silverdragon.I have another few questions…
I included the 2 schools for my nursing degree and for the other degree, thus I have 2 request forms for academic records—but everything is integrated into 1 TOR.
1.) should I still ask the school for my non-Nursing education to fill-up the CES's request for academic records ; or
2.) just use 1 request form for my nursing degree for the integrated TOR
- Jan 10, '11 by Silverdragon102I think as long as everything is on the one TOR you should be OK however any questions should be asked directly to the board
- keep calling them--no one would answer but just the voice machine.
and worse---i made mistakes online.
have not paid yet but had the "order number"...but can't delete the mistakes I made.
someone advised me to just abandon totally the account..not to cancel the order and make another new account and redo everything...is my advisor correct?
- Jan 10, '11 by Silverdragon102Any mistake made online can only be changed by writing to them
- ok,thank you for the help Ma'am.
- May 20, '12 by azil2010Hi there!
I just learned today that SSN is now required for Vermont applicants.
I have been issued a CES Professional report which Vermont is the recipient…did not apply yet to Vermont…then few days ago they changed their policy – obviously as an IEN, am no longer qualified as an applicant now.
The CES report for Vermont has a time frame of 1 year, basing on this…the validity of my CES report is until August 2012.
a.) does CES has validity period or can I still use this CES report for Vermont on applying to other State that still accepts IENs?
b.) anyone who can suggest States that still accept IENs?
a State that requiring CES as part of the application process…
Am confused again…I appreciate anyone who could straighten things out for me and Thank You!
- May 20, '12 by Silverdragon102You can use CES report with other states however there will be a small fee
- May 23, '12 by KuyafernHello there,
I'm planning on applying for the CGFNS in Nevada so I can take the NCLEX. The requirements only mentioned of a CES and it doesn't say anything about CGFNS examination. So does that mean I don't have to take the exam? I was also planning to take my masters program there.