CES...just confused

  1. 0
    My friend and I are applying for CES thru online—with my friend, prior to her nursing degree she had taken up a course for 1year while with mine, had another degree.
    And these courses were non-Nursing education,should we include these or just our Nursing degree?
    Thank you to anyone who can help…
    Last edit by azil2010 on Jan 5, '11

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 18 Comments...

  3. 0
    I think better to include all than cause a delay
  4. 0
    Thank you ms.Silverdragon.I have another few questions…
    I included the 2 schools for my nursing degree and for the other degree, thus I have 2 request forms for academic records—but everything is integrated into 1 TOR.
    1.) should I still ask the school for my non-Nursing education to fill-up the CES's request for academic records ; or
    2.) just use 1 request form for my nursing degree for the integrated TOR

    Thanks again.
  5. 0
    I think as long as everything is on the one TOR you should be OK however any questions should be asked directly to the board
  6. 0
    keep calling them--no one would answer but just the voice machine.
    and worse---i made mistakes online.
    have not paid yet but had the "order number"...but can't delete the mistakes I made.
    someone advised me to just abandon totally the account..not to cancel the order and make another new account and redo everything...is my advisor correct?
  7. 0
    Any mistake made online can only be changed by writing to them
  8. 0
    ok,thank you for the help Ma'am.
  9. 0
    Hi there!

    I just learned today that SSN is now required for Vermont applicants.
    I have been issued a CES Professional report which Vermont is the recipient…did not apply yet to Vermont…then few days ago they changed their policy – obviously as an IEN, am no longer qualified as an applicant now.
    The CES report for Vermont has a time frame of 1 year, basing on this…the validity of my CES report is until August 2012.

    a.) does CES has validity period or can I still use this CES report for Vermont on applying to other State that still accepts IENs?

    b.) anyone who can suggest States that still accept IENs?
    a State that requiring CES as part of the application process…

    Am confused again…I appreciate anyone who could straighten things out for me and Thank You!
  10. 0
    You can use CES report with other states however there will be a small fee
  11. 0
    Hello there,
    I'm planning on applying for the CGFNS in Nevada so I can take the NCLEX. The requirements only mentioned of a CES and it doesn't say anything about CGFNS examination. So does that mean I don't have to take the exam? I was also planning to take my masters program there.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors