Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - Page 22Register Today!
- Nov 30, '11 by andypenRNHi r.u.serius,
Would you know if I can work as a trainee in barnehage to learn more Norsk even if I was given an autorisasjon as helsefagarbeider? Thanks in advance.
- Hi evamore,
Thank you for that info. Are you in Norway already?
- Yeah, thanks evamore!
- Dec 1, '11 by evamoreandypenRN,
may I know which bank did you used to have a telegraphic transfer thru Norway?
Can you give me some advice about your experience when you received your giro.
Thanks so much. God bless.
I sent my credentials/requirements thru post office then my aunt here in Norway paid for the processing fee from SAFH, when I got my autorisasjon and proof of housing from my aunt and other stuff, I scheduled for an interview in the embassy thru their website: https://selfservice.udi.no/
Hope this helps. God bless!Last edit by andypenRN on Dec 1, '11
- Dec 3, '11 by evamoreHello andypenRN,
sorry for my late reply, Thanks a lot for answering my questions. I see, you have relatives in Norway. I do not have any relatives there but I will still try Did you already study norsk here in the Philippines?? or are you already residing there in Norway?
Can you recommend one good norwegian language center here in the Philippines?? Thanks a lot.
Hope to hear from you soon.
- Dec 4, '11 by andypenRNHi evamore,
Yeah, you may try JeaHa Norsk Foreign Language Center in Pasig. Their number is 914-5571.
- Dec 7, '11 by tracykissHI. I have my autorisasjon helsefagarbeider. i had it for almost 2 years now. how can i apply for job seeker visa? what do i need? what is the best course to work in norway? I currently work in Thailand but Im really rooting for Norway. Please help.