stethoscope - NP practiceRegister Today!
- by wwatts1 May 18, '10HI I am starting NP school in 2 weeks and I am looking to upgrade my stethoscope to an NP quality stethoscope. I was wondering what make & model other NPs in current practice use? THANKS!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=480177©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,950 Views
- May 18, '10 by wowzaLittmann cardiology III is a great scope.
Definitely don't buy an electronic scope. They really aren't very good. The normal scopes have better quality sound.
- May 18, '10 by traumaRUsI use a Littmann 3000 electronic.
- May 18, '10 by kenyohunt1Has anyone used an Ultra scope I have heard they are of very good quality?
- May 18, '10 by SpackleheadI use a Littmann Master Cardiology.
- May 19, '10 by sandnnwditto Wowza, I luv mine, littman cardz III...worth every penny
lub, dub, lub, dub, lub, dub...
- May 19, '10 by kenyohunt1Just received my ultrascope and it is wonderful. I love my Littmann also but I do have to say I hear better with the ultrascope.
I had my husband test both to and he also said he could hear better with the ultrascope.
- May 21, '10 by Blessedx3Love my Master Cardiology....like having a microphone compared to my old 13 year