How long did the AANP take?Register Today!
- by loveisyummy May 16, '10Hello everyone!
Can anyone tell me a bit about your experience with the AANP exam. I have read all of your posts about the exam's content, etc. However, I was curious about the behind the scenes stuff... how long did they take before you got the "go ahead" to test letter? Do they send a letter in snail mail or via email? Just graduated MSN - FNP 2 weeks ago and am super nervous and anxious!!
- May 16, '10 by carachel2My classmates who chose to take the AANP test took theirs at about the same time as us...give or take a few weeks. We graded 12/15/09 and I tested 2/22/10. Good luck!
- May 18, '10 by DixiecupAfter they received my transcript and application and fee, I had a letter in about two weeks giving me persmission to schedule my test date.
- Jun 7, '10 by shjoaquinI would have to say my turn around was much longer...I sent in application and all requirements in November 2009 and got my letter to test end of February...almost 4 months.
- Jun 12, '10 by loveisyummyThank you for your responses!! I received my letter! I received it last week... about 3 weeks after submitting my application and transcripts.
I signed up to test Mid-July as I will be attending the AANP conference next week and want to take at least 2 weeks afterwards to study before I sit for the exam. Wish me luck!!