I'd kill you - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 27, '12 by CrunchRNWhat wise Cheryl said.......
- Jun 27, '12 by GitanoRNQuote from gonzo1i hope you haven't quit your present position on account of what occur, trust me you had enough reasons to, however, you seem to be a very competent nurse and when it comes to the ordeal that happen, trust me it could have happen to anyone. with that said, i'm certain that this will never happen again and the lesson has been embedded in your brain. however, if you still go on with your plans of resignation, i wish you the very best in all of your future endeavors... keep us posted as you can see we at an do care what happens to any of our colleagues, just by the vast response of the members, therefore, we are sending you a warm hug from across the miles... aloha~i will most likely be quitting this job today.
i've had enough.
- Jun 27, '12 by gonzo1The meeting went well. Fortunately I have a very wise and kind ICU director. I think we may be making progress. You guys always have great insight. I love allnurses. Would be lost without it.
- Jun 27, '12 by GitanoRNQuote from gonzo1i'm so happy that you were able to have a meeting regarding your dilemma and everything is looking up for you, keep us posted....hugs ...aloha~the meeting went well. fortunately i have a very wise and kind icu director. i think we may be making progress. you guys always have great insight. i love allnurses. would be lost without it.
- Jun 27, '12 by sdlaneSo happy you did not quit !!! Some things are uncomfortable at times but, you just have to stick it out until something better comes along.