Wake Med Nurse Residency Program Spring 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 8 by JillyRNHi all! I also applied for the WakeMed residency programs. The description wasn't very specific on how to qualify so I'm not sure if I really have a chance. Does anyone know if there is an experience (or lack thereof) requirement? I've been an RN 2 years, but recently finished by BSN and hoping to get into acute care. I've only done outpatient work, so I know I would greatly benefit from a residency program. However, I'm not sure if hospitals are willing to take those that aren't completely green to nursing. Good luck all. I hope you hear back soon
- Mar 8 by snfairfaxHey JilyRN!
I'm not sure about wake meds program, but other nurse residencies I have applied for require that you've been an RN for 6 months or less! I would email the recruiter if there's an email address!
- Mar 26 by snfairfaxanyone else's application status change to ""An initial pool is under consideration. You may be given consideration at a later date.?"
- Mar 27 by Katie71275Yep. Stinks.
- Mar 28 by littlenurse21yep. me too. all of them
- Mar 28 by snfairfaxLittlenurse21 what do you mean by all of them?
- Mar 28 by littlenurse21I had applied to a few positions..
- Mar 28 by Katie71275Yep all of mine too.
- Mar 28 by JillyRNYep, all of mine got that same status. Bummer.