Spring 2012 CPCC Nursing StudentsRegister Today!
- by twntyhppyfeet Nov 5, '11Hello Folks!
I just wanted to reach out to the Spring 2012 CPCC Nursing Program. Who's out there? Are you ready?
- Nov 7, '11 by bac0319I am SO excited!! Orientation on Wednesday!!!
- Nov 7, '11 by twntyhppyfeetMe toooo! I am so anxious! I can't wait. I wonder where we will be doing our clinicals?
- Nov 9, '11 by twntyhppyfeetWell, orientation was interesting! I'm not too concerned about the "do not work a job" advice. I understand there will be a ton of material to cover; but I'm not going to skip out on my mortgage payment because of nursing school! I think working a weekend job, preferrably waiting tables, should suffice. Anyone else out there worried?
- Nov 10, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to NC Nursing Programs forum for better discussion.
- Dec 13, '11 by lacy42804I am heading into my 3rd sem at CPCC nursing program and 1st is not that bad b/c you only have about 8 hours plus your clinicals, but 2nd, 3rd, and so on the hours increase to about 12.50...ITS HARD!! there are those people who still work, I am a mother of two young children and I really struggled...watching my 4.0 disappear was hard, but had to get over it. Mrs. Morehead is right when they say C=RN! Good LUCK!! TIME MANAGEMENT! and study a little everyday.
- May 21, '12 by CertifiedTechHi! I currently attend cpcc and applied 2 yrs ago and didn't get it...well now everyone keeps telling me don't give up so I have to retake the teas and apply? What did you get on the teas?
- May 28, '12 by gsxrbarbieQuote from cnaleslieCongrats! Im in the process of applying for the spring 2012 ADN at cpcc. I basically have the same teas scores as you and was wondering if they were good enough. I was thinking about taking the teas again. As you know there are so many things running through your mind. Thanks for posting the update! btw how long did it take for you to get your acceptance letter after the application deadline?Hi everyone just wanted to give an update. ITs official Im in nursing school at CPCC starting Fall 2012, Im so happy and excited and scared!!!