New hanover medical center new grad RNRegister Today!
- by snfairfax Apr 16Anyone apply to this?
- Apr 18 by jns1220I applied!! I have my 1st RN interview next week in Women's and Childrens.
- Apr 21 by calivianyaI've applied too, haven't heard anything back yet. I love the Wilmington area and I'd love to live there, so I'm hoping to hear back soon. I called the HR department and they said they were considering and hiring internal applicants before external, so we'll see.
jns1220- Were you an external or internal applicant, or are you graduating from a Wilmington-area school?
- Apr 21 by jns1220I currently work there as an aide...so I applied internally. I go to school locally, and the only students to get interviews at this time are current employees. But they will be calling you soon!
- Apr 21 by calivianyaGood to know, thanks. I hope they do call me soon!
- May 16 by jns1220Did either of you get an interview or job offer? I got a new grad position in Mother/Baby.
- May 17 by calivianyaI wish. I never heard anything back from them at all, no phone calls, no emails, nothing. I do wish people would at least say something if they weren't interested.
- May 18 by olliesmommy1005I'm jealous you guys have this opportunity! Last year we had to wait until mid July for interviews! Epic held up the whole process! Good luck!
- May 31 by ltramelFor those that were hired on, what questions did HR ask during the interview? I have an interview next week and I definitely want to be prepared. Thanks in advance.