Has anyone applied to Cape Fear's Nursing Program for 2012? - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 1, '12 by kbk1985Any news anyone? Im curious how much the applicant pool shrinked any shrinkage is good for us? Im freaking!
- Mar 1, '12 by Courtney616no letter from cfcc yet....only march 1st tho...eh
does anyone know if its true that they look at who has applied more than once? someone told me that bc i applied last year and again this year that it may "help"....but i dont see how that would be true... it wld be nice but..........
- Mar 1, '12 by wtc-wilmingtonNo news yet from CFCC. I haven't heard that applying twice can help. Only way I can figure is they take the highest of your PSB scores. Less than one month away!
BCCC has mailed out letters to people saying that they need to reserve a spot to take the PAX-RN entrance exam. Deadline to signup is tomorrow at noon. Dates to take the test are Friday the 9th, monday and Tuesday the 12th & 13th.
- Mar 5, '12 by kbk1985It is now the 5th and still nothing, I guess my main concern is if they havent even sent out point count letters nor had point count sessions, will they still be able to do all of this and notify everyone by the end of march? This is brutal!
- Mar 5, '12 by wtc-wilmingtonLast year they did it all in one week. I went in for review on Monday Ahmed got a letter like Friday or Saturday. basically once they have the review they mail the letters.
- Mar 6, '12 by jaimeandjulesI have not heard a peep yet! I don't remember it taking this long for point count review. I thought that last year it was the end of Feb that we were notified for point count reviews. But then again, those 2 months of nursing school fried my brain so I admit I could be a bit off in my recollection! HAHA. I am keeping my fingers crossed that everybody posting here gets in!! I can tell you all want this really bad. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP ME UPDATED!
- Mar 6, '12 by wtc-wilmingtonLooking back at the posts from last year, it was the second week of March that the reviews were and the final letters were mailed out on the 25th
- Mar 6, '12 by kbk1985I heard that point count letters were going out this week. Lord give me strength!Last edit by kbk1985 on Mar 6, '12 : Reason: add
- Mar 7, '12 by jaimeandjulesI received my pre-assessment letter for point count today. Point count reviews are from this Friday until next Wednesday anytime between 0900 and 1745. Good luck future nurse hopefuls! I hope everyone gets a seat!
- Mar 7, '12 by wtc-wilmingtonJust got mine too, at least that means we're in the running. Good luck to all!!