Has anyone applied to Cape Fear's Nursing Program for 2012? - Page 17Register Today!
- Jun 15, '12 by ltramelI think they give this out during orientation. This is what we had to get last fall for the entire program:
Hopefully you can make out the type.
- Jun 15, '12 by olliesmommy1005Congrats an good luck to you all! The best program in the state!!!
- Has anyone gotten their HC CPR certification yet? I got my physical awhile back but still need to do my CPR recert yet. Last year I trained with First Hands CPR. They charged $45, which was a lot cheaper than some others I found but if anyone knows of any cheaper training sites, I would love to save every dollar I can!
Looking forward to seeing everyone at orientation! Even though I won't know who you guys are specifically.. I'm sure we'll meet eventually in the programLast edit by jaimeandjules on Jun 16, '12 : Reason: grammar
- Jun 18, '12 by kbk1985Hey girl I'm going to go through my old cna instructor she is on the approved list and it was only like 25. I'll get up with her and pass info onto you.
- Jun 18, '12 by kbk1985Just to confirm 9am in which room? I have it in my papers but want to make sure nothing has changed.
- Jun 18, '12 by wtc-wilmingtonThat is correct as far as I know and room 202 in S building.
- Jun 18, '12 by jaimeandjulesThanks kbk1985! Please definitely let me know...
Yes the orientation will be held in Mcleod (S) building, room 002. It is on the bottom floor.
- Jul 3, '12 by kbk1985Hi Jaimeanjules,
Sharon Barrow is doing a class on next sunday the 18th I believe. She charges $35 for the class and her information is on the list passed out at orientation. If you need her info let me know and I'll send you a private message with her number. Also I was looking online at the bookstore to get ISBN numbers for our required books and NUR is no longer up there. Any idea whats up with that? There are some inconsistencies on the textbook list they handed out to us and whats actually available (i.e Medical-Surgical Nursing: Critical Thinking for Collaborative Care isn't out in the 7th ed but Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient- Centered Collaborative Care is available in 7th ed) which one do they want us to have???