Ecu ConRegister Today!
- by Aneroo Dec 4, '08Anyone doing ECU's online courses? I see lots of people posting for other schools!
- Dec 5, '08 by StephaleighRNI doing the Master's classes online through ECU.
- Dec 8, '08 by VickyRNI did my RN-BSN, plus Master's by ECU (most courses online). I HIGHLY recommend them
- Dec 21, '08 by LPN4UWhat about the undergrad program? Is it hard to get in and could i do it will working full-time and family? have two small children
- Dec 25, '08 by jlcole45I'm just starting my classes at ECU for a Masters. Please know that almost all the schools even the one that is local to me (WCU) are doing Masters courses on line.
- Dec 26, '08 by VickyRNQuote from LPN4UA lot easier to get into than the area ADN programs (more slots). I know of several who have gone through while working fulltime and with family. It's definitely not easy and they have struggled. Some had to drop back to part-time status in school.What about the undergrad program? Is it hard to get in and could i do it will working full-time and family? have two small children
- Mar 5, '10 by NCphoenixQuote from jlcole45Hi, as I wait to find out if I'm getting in to an ADN program for the fall 2010, I'm getting more info on the RN-BSN and RN-MSN programs in NC. It seems that even though I have all my classes and pre-reqs for the ADN, there are still about 7 more classes that I need for a BSN and ultimately an MSN. I was thinking of trying to get those done this fall and delay my entry in to the ADN until Jan 2011.I'm just starting my classes at ECU for a Masters. Please know that almost all the schools even the one that is local to me (WCU) are doing Masters courses on line.
I'm looking at ECU and WCU right now for BSNs or MSNs. How is it going for you so far? Did you already have a bachelor's or did you do RN-MSN? If WCU was closer to you, why did you choose ECU?
I hope you like it so far. Good luck.
- May 16, '10 by jperryI'm a little late to the party, but in response to the BSN questions...I had to take various prerequisites for entry in the Alternate Entry MSN program for Fall 2010. Those prerequisites were essentially the same classes required for entry into the nursing school for BSN candidates. I can tell you that at ECU, several of those classes are offered only during the day (example: Anatomy I and II were only offered at 9 am or 1 pm for the past two years). I was working while taking the prereqs, but only part-time. And honestly, I don't know how somebody working full-time days would be able to get those prereqs in at ECU.
- May 16, '10 by jperryOh, and I think that it's gotten a lot harder lately to get into the BSN program because of the sheer number of applicants. The school can afford to be picky. But I know that if your grades are good, then you've got a good chance.