Duke New Grad / SNIP 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- I did a shadow interview so I wore scrubs. Otherwise, I usually dress professional
- Quote from L1223I had a "shadow" interview, so I wore scrubs. Otherwise, I would have worn business casual.I got an interview for next week! Did you wear scrubs or professional attire? I've seen on these forums that some people have been told to wear scrubs, but my email didn't indicate one way or another...
- Quote from neurocheck2they do hire ADNs. I have one (but I have a BS, too). there are two of us in my SNIP group. On the benefits page of DukeNursing.org, they lay out the relocation. I think it is around 3kI have a few of questions. Do they hire associate degree nurses? I will be doing online RN-BSN classes next fall. I will be graduating in May from my associate degree program, but probably won't get licensed for at least 2 months. When should I apply for this SNIP program? Do you know what dates they usually have the applications available and where do you find them (job search page?)? I currently live in Ohio but I read Duke will pay for relocation. Is that still true? Thanks.
Look for "Clinical I" positions. They also have a great GEMS program, too. I think I started looking every week for updates. I would apply anytime you see an opening. Like a previous poster said, she is not starting until July.
- Feb 23 by JBAddAny hints on completing the application/cover letter. Do you know what the hiring staff are looking for? I am interested in the SNIP program. specifically the NICU
- mmc51264. I interviewed for medical step down.
- JBAdd. I think it depends on the unit. Each manager probably has different values and desires as they relate to his/her staff.
- esf08001 - When do you start? Are you from the area or do you have to relocate?
- Feb 23 by esf08001I start in July, and I'm relocating from Massachusetts.
- Feb 24 by JBAddHow long did it take esf08001 for you to hear about an interview after you applied?
- Feb 24 by esf08001I was offered an interview about 2 weeks after I applied