cape fear community college for 2013 ?Register Today!
- by rissespieces Nov 16, '12hey cfcc students has anyone applied for the upcoming fall 2013 admission?
- Nov 16, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to the North Carolina State Nursing Programs for more of a response.
- Nov 30, '12 by jbplmbtHi! I just took the PSB on Wednesday. Good luck to you!
- Dec 31, '12 by rissespiecesthere aren't as many people on here posting the year wonder if they know about allnurses. anyways jbplmbt can you send me an email and anyone else who is currently taken the psb or trying to get in the program for 2013. i take my psb on January 12, its email@example.com.
- Feb 4 by golferguyncYes,
I have applied for the 2013 class at CFCC. I wonder how many are applying to the program this year. I read that over 300 applied last year. I dont think I will be able to get in this year since I don't have many of the pre-reqs completed yet and its nearly impossible to get in just on the PSB alone even if score a perfect score. It will be interesting to see what my score total will be actually be.
I would agree there are not many people on the board this year as I have seen for the years past but the process is still somewhat early.
Good Luck to you all,
- Feb 7 by Belle de JourHi, everybody!
I applied for CFCC ADN class 2013 too. I did not get in last year. It is a waiting game now again. Last year I went for my point count in March and couple weeks later I received a rejection letter. So, I guess we will find out this year results just in few weeks. Too bad they have only 70 spots in the program this year. ((
As I read on this forum last year (try to find CFCC 2012 topic) - people with 338 total score got accepted. So, if you did perfect on PSB exam and got 350 (700 total), I think you have a great chance to get in.
Good luck to everybody!
- Feb 7 by Belle de JourI found last year topic.
- I applied, just patiently awaiting those point count letters that we probably won't get until the beginning of march
- I agree, seems like its definitely possible to get in based soley on a PSB score! How'd the PSB go for ya?Last edit by mmtnurse7 on Feb 11
- I agree, seems like its definitely possible to get in based soley on a PSB score! How'd the PSB go for ya?