Best places to buy scrubs in the Charlotte area?Register Today!
- by garnetgirl29 Nov 19, '12I will be starting my first nursing job next week and I need to buy some scrubs. I'll be checking out Scrubs and Beyond at Concord Mills this week, but are there anymore places that have great prices in or near Charlotte?
- Nov 21, '12 by trinawldI'm moving to Charlotte on Sunday. Was it hard finding a job? I'm gonna start looking on Monday morning.
- Nov 21, '12 by garnetgirl29I'm a new grad LPN from a school that has a good reputation in the area & it took me about 2 months to get my first offer. After I accepted this position, a LTC facility that hired several of my classmates called me for an interview, but I declined because I begin orientation on Monday. As a new grad, it's tough. Are you an LPN or an RN? Do you have much experience? Carolinas Healthcare System has quite a few LPN openings on their website and TONS of RN openings in various locations. Check careerbuilder.com and indeed.com, too. If you find a facility that you would like to work for, go in and apply. I've found that many aren't advertising their openings. I found my job by word of mouth and the opening was never posted.
- Nov 25, '12 by trinawldThanks. I'm an LPN with 4.5 years in LTC. Thanks.
- Dec 3, '12 by RunnerRN2b2014Elite on S. Kings has a good selection. There is also an Alegria store in Stonecrest that has a decent selection as well.
- Dec 13, '12 by ~PedsRN~My favorite is Life Uniform right across the street from CMC on Kings.