Best New Grad Programs in NCRegister Today!
- by RoseRN10 Mar 15Hi everyone!
I just wanted to ask you all which hospitals in NC (especially the Triangle and Triad) have the strongest new grad programs and why you think so. Are there any programs or hospitals that I should avoid? Since I will be a new grad in a few months, I would appreciate any of your insight!
Thanks so much!
- 1,192 Views
- Mar 21 by RoseRN10Hi again,
I was just wondering if anyone had any comments or insight. I would appreciate it so much!
- Mar 23 by PatMac10,RNIdk from personal experience. But I have heard good things about all of the new grad nurse residency/fellowship programs. I heard the most about the ones at Duke, UNC, and Wake Med! I applied to those.
- Mar 23 by MMaeLPNMy nephew finished his ADN and was hired at Southern Pines. They had an awesome CCU orientation.
- Mar 23 by MendedHeartWake Med, Duke, UNC, Rex, Pitt..they r all good..im partial to Rex..its an amazing hospital with excellent staff!!
- Mar 24 by RoseRN10Thanks so much for your comments! Has anyone heard about new grad programs at hospitals in the Triad as well?Last edit by RoseRN10 on Mar 24 : Reason: omit
- Mar 25 by Wrench PartyThere are some new positions up at Moses Cone and Baptist. I didn't apply for those because I wasn't keen on moving to