I was just browsing the board and I came across this thread
I was in your exact position this time last year and now I'm wrapping up my first semester in the ABSN program! My recommendations are as follows:
1. Pray everyday! Ask others to pray that this is the right school for you. If it is God's will, it will definitely be done.
2. Be sure your application package is solid. Turn in everything on time and stay in touch with Melissa.
3. It was helpful for me to allow myself to check in with Melissa via phone call once every other week. It calmed my nerves and she's so nice about explaining the process multiple times
4. Stay on allnurses and chat with the other applicants from time to time. It really helped me to know others were as freaked out as I was about the process.
5. On interview day, wear something very nice. You want to make a lasting impression. Suits are great and have copies of your CV just in case.
6. Talk with the ABSN students who linger around the cafe on interview day. They were a wealth of information for me about the ins and outs of the program.
7. Pray about it again. Seriously important!
Good luck class of 2012 applicants!