NICU BrainsheetRegister Today!
This is a discussion on NICU Brainsheet in NICU Nursing / Neonatal, part of Critical Care Nursing ... Based on suggestions from many of you here, I have updated my NICU brainsheet and posted it online....by Bortaz, RN Jan 9Based on suggestions from many of you here, I have updated my NICU brainsheet and posted it online. Feel free to use it if you so desire.
Open to any improvements you might want to suggest. Also, the form is easily aadjustable to fit your needs (with a little bit of Excel knowledge).
Find it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?pqpuwb038a70o
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=807040©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,376 Views
- Jan 9 by anapapThis is extremely kind of you. Thank you.
- Jan 10 by agmom2012Thank you so much for sharing your brainsheet. I was able to download an earlier version that you posted to mediafire but I'm having "technical difficulties" with that site and can't download this update. Would you be willing to email it to me? I'm a new grad and start in the NICU at the end of this month so I need all the resources I can get!
- Jan 11 by Bortaz, RNCertainly. Just send me your email address in a private message.
- Jan 14 by kimmy088Wow this is so great! Thank you so much for sharing!
- Jan 15 by verytallnurseI am having such a hard time downloading. It gets stuck every time. Any chance you could email me the brainsheet ? I will mesage you my email in a sec.
Thank you so much!
- Jan 15 by Bortaz, RNCertainly. Sorry you're having a hard time with mediafire. I'm open to suggestions for better sharing sites if anyone has any.
- Feb 8 by XydhaneI really appreciate this.. Thanks alot!!!!
- Feb 8 by kheemooy
- Feb 9 by Bortaz, RN