~~Great News~~Register Today!
- by Brownbetty Jun 22, '02Now I can join the clique officially..I got a job in a level 4 NICU!! I am currently doing my Leadership Practicum in the same NICU but had interviewed before I started. I love it so far and am very excited. I graduate on July 19th , I know that sounds odd but I am in a 13 month Accelerated Program I cannot believe I have achieved so much in a year.
I guess after more boards I can officially say "I am proud to be a NICU Nurse!"...but 'til then
- 1,408 Views
- Jun 24, '02 by dawnglovesCongratulations!!!:hatparty:
I know how excited you must be! Good luck on the boards! Study hard!!!
BTW, what constitutes a level IV ? Is it having surgical pts and ECMO?
- Jun 25, '02 by peaceful2100Brown Betty Congratulations that is wonderful!!! Congratulations on your upcoming graduation and boards as well.
BTW,When I started my job as a neonatal care tech the RN who is my preceptor went through an accelerated option program too and I was truly amazed at how much people in accelerated option programs have to do in so little time.
- Jun 25, '02 by nursedawn67CONGRATULATIONS!!!
- Jun 25, '02 by Brownbettythanks for the support, it is coming down to the wire.