University of Rochester ABPNN Fall 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 16, '12 by ginaw623does anyone know if you can apply for BOTH the ABPNN and AMPNN at the same time
- Apr 16, '12 by VHFmiaI dont think so, but if you dont get accepted in the AMPNN they always let you know if can make it to the ABPNN. just to let u know to apply for the AMPNN is just in may and january, not FALL!!!! hope that helps!!!!
- Hey everyone! I literally just finished my phone interview about an hour ago. I think it went really well...it lasted 40 minutes! Anyway, I was told that their current timeline for sending out decision letters will be early June/mid June at the latest. Keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!!
- When I had my interview today, they said they had over 400 applicants and are interviewing only about 240 people for the 60 spots.
- Apr 17, '12 by VHFmiaMine is coming soon!!! well lets see who are gonna be those lucky 60!! at least we know we made it to this point, now is ratio is less 4:1 Good luck everybody!! and thanks ear7 for your info!!!!
- No problem!
- Apr 19, '12 by ear7So I just found out today that I got into NYU's 15-month accelerated program, but it's soooo expensive. Still waiting to see what kind of financial aid I can get. The problem is, they want me to accept/decline admission by May 10...when we won't find out about U of R admission until about June. Should I call the U of R and ask about my status? I mean, that just sounds obnoxious to ask for the results an entire month ahead of time, especially since they may not even know for sure themselves! Any suggestions?
- Apr 19, '12 by NYRN12@ear7, I got accepted this morning into 15 month nursing program as well. And currently waiting for the financial aid package, also just last week I had an interview with University of Rochester. So it seems like we're in the same boat. I am so confused right now. Let me know if you find out anything from university of Rochester. Thanks!!!1
- Apr 19, '12 by ear7@NYRN12 Thanks for sharing! It's a somewhat reassuring to know that someone else is going through the same thing. I'm really confused too. I am keeping my fingers crossed that somehow, someway I will get a miraculous financial package, but I doubt it lol. We shall see. I will keep you posted though, thanks a bunch! And congrats to you too!!
- Apr 19, '12 by ginaw623Good luck to everyone applying! I am planning on applying for the January start date and I am nervous! I only have about a 3.39 (almost 3.4 haha). Hopefully the fact that I am employed at one of the University affiliated hospitals as a PCT will help my chances. I really don't feel like going the community college route and waiting anymore BLAH.