sccc 2012 nursing program hopefuls - Page 30Register Today!
- Aug 11, '12 by mschultzHealth forms are in, tuition paid, just finished my BLS certification today, And i have all my books. I finally told my boss about school and she said she will let me leave early two days a week as long as I make up my time. I am all ready to start class in 3 weeks! Woohoo!!
- Aug 11, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3Yay mschultz!
I almost done w/ nurse logic ... So ready to start
- Aug 12, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3Anyone know if we have to do these tests on nurse logic??? They don't pop up graded and are on material not pertaining to the lesson??
- Aug 16, '12 by jrosa827Having no luck finding the nurse logic. I must have navigated the site four times or soo.
Is it a long module? I want to start....11 days and counting till school!!
- Aug 16, '12 by mschultzAfter you login go to "my elearning" tab up top. There are 3 tabs (practice assessments, proctored assessments and tutorials) click on tutorials tab and it will show you three different items ((nurse logic 2.0, ati nursing getting started and learning system rn). To the right of these 3 are red plus signs. Just click on it and it will different modules. They don't seem too long.
I don't think we have to take any of the tests. At least not yet anyway. I'm going to wait and see what the professor says about it.
I can't believe it's almost starting already!!
- Aug 16, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3I tried the tests and I do not think we hV to do them.. They do not record any grade
- Aug 22, '12 by caitcusack914Hey everyone! Classes are so close, I'm getting very nervous! I finished up all the necessary readings for the Clincal ACE days, but after I printed out the schedule for NUR101 I noticed the lecture reading assignments for seven chapters as well as ATI: Chapter 1! Did anyone read all these chapters?! I want to be prepared for the first day but I don't want to do what isn't necessary!
- Hey cait... I can't wait for classes to start I finished all the assessment reading for nur123 and fundamentals. Also the nurse logic and dose calc... Its not that bad... Ati stuff is video and some of the text reading are on audio on the evolve site
- I'm emailing prof now and I don't even have a ch1 on ati pop up???
- Oook lol I emailed prof and we have to peruse the chapters in the reading posted on d2l just b familiar w key points of those chapters ... Ati book ch 1 is not long at all ... Hope this helps