sccc 2012 nursing program hopefuls - Page 29Register Today!
- Jul 31, '12 by mschultzI just did. I never tried it before but since this semester is costing me a dirtier I figured why not.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 31, '12 : Reason: pm to member
- Jul 31, '12 by mschultzSorry costing me a fortune. Stupid autocorrect! LOL
- Jul 31, '12 by jrosa827Thanks so much. I actually bought the fundamentals. My husband said I should buy my textbooks, he is an R.N., but he has never opened any of his books since he graduated. I am just about outta money!!!
It's sucha a shame I have a basement full of nursing books, that I can't use uugghhh!!! Think I'm gonna rent. Thanks for the reply
- Jul 31, '12 by IzziesMomma@jrosa, I have rented many of my textbooks in the past and found it very convenient and a nice way to save money. I didn't rent any this semester since a generous family member offered to buy them for me, otherwise I would have rented again. I ended up buying all of mine from amazon for close to $400...still a lot i know but it beats buying them full price from the bookstore Anyway, going to campus tomorrow to turn in all my papers, woohoo!
- Jul 31, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3I ended up buying mine this year... I didn't want any scribbles in them and want to save them as I go on. My book shelf is full bc I bought the recommended ones and extras I picked up along the way. Def the most ever spent in books BUT WILL BE TOTALLY WORTH IT!
- Jul 31, '12 by jrosa827@izziesmomma-awesome. Thanks for your input guys!!!! anyone going over the dosage calculations math?? After weeks of doing the book I finally scored a 92 on one of the self assesment tests, nothing like a late bloomer!!!! Math is not my forte, but I am making some head way finally!!!
- Jul 31, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3Yea... I have been doing the dose calc for a while and then switching to fundamentals and health assessment ....
- Aug 5, '12 by IzziesMommaHas anyone figured out how to get to the nurse logic section in ATI? I'm really confused about how this ati thing works...
- Aug 6, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3Izzies momma.. Yea I had same problem I called ATI and they are very helpful..
- Aug 6, '12 by IzziesMommaThanks Luv2bNurse, I will give them a call sometime this week.