sccc 2012 nursing program hopefuls - Page 27Register Today!
- Jul 20, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3Im going up Monday to hand in my health forms ... Have to get last ppd read ... Then I can breathe alittle lol
Jrosa what math test are u relating too?? I just started to review my book today going to start the disc tonight and do a few lessons...
Izzesmomma good for you! I haven't purchased my ATI books yet gna plan on it tomorrow lol so broke after the dr visit
- Jul 21, '12 by jrosa827The math test that we have to take at the beginning of every semester.....soooo nerve wrecking. I feel like I go to chapters foward then 3 back in the dosage calculations book.
- Jul 21, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3I did some of the review tests and there's a wrong answer in book ... And I noticed also that there is some things that werent even explained in the chapter and there were questions for it. It's a little frustrating... But I was able to look up and see how
- Jul 21, '12 by jrosa827I found the same issues!!! I guess we will find out soon enough what the test will be like.
- Jul 21, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3HAHA yea still don't want to do it! But i rather be prepared.... I thought I was seeing things and I thought it was my mis calc somewhere but it was just impossible for some answers.... glad I'm not the only one Good LUCK! I'm actually doing Dose Calc now....
- Jul 22, '12 by jrosa827Do you find the cd helpful? I have been doing just the book. I get up @ 6 every morning before the kids!!!
- Jul 22, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3I don't find it that helpful... It just like a quick review which is not in depth bc it seems like u should know it from the text and then do the tests ... The test can be helpful as any review .... I have a few nurses that are willing to help if I get stuck...
- Jul 22, '12 by jrosa827Awesome!! From what I hear from the nurses I know we will be needing a support system.
- Jul 22, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3I hear ya lol well hopefully we get a great study group created .... What days u taking dose calc??
- Jul 23, '12 by jrosa827I am not taking the actual class just doing the book on my own. Are u days? when are your clinicals?