Pharmacology exam in New York Methodist HospitalRegister Today!
- by Khayala Feb 16, '12Good evening. I have to take pharmacology exam in NY Methodist Hospital and I do not have any idea what I suppose to study. What kind of book can be helpful in this situation? Is it going to be enough if I'll buy pharmacology book for nurses? Thank you for your time, and have a good day.
- Feb 24, '12 by mlobifaroI took there pharm exam in august, i was not hired because i have a AAS not a BSN... anyway the exam was easy... some dig questions.. true and false.. insulin questions and questions like what does AC mean.. I was also wondering do you have a BSN?
- Feb 24, '12 by one.two.threeHey Khayala,
Just curious to know how did you approach NYM?
Did you apply online or did you meet with the nurse recruiter?
Any information would be helpful!
- Aug 21, '12 by EmmaG,RNHey, I know this thread hasn't been used in a while, but does anyone have any advice for me? I graduated 8 months ago and NYM called me today to come in for the pharm exam tomorrow, and I have no idea what to study!
- Oct 22, '12 by ed25I have to take the pharm exam on Thurs. Does anyone have any tips?
- Jan 11 by ECRN143Just curious how that Methodist Pharm exam was?
- Jan 18 by ML17Hi Everyone!
I recently got a call from NYM about the Pharmacology Exam. Can anyone tell me what's the exam like? Was it hard? I'm in a nervous wreck right now because I'm not too sure what's going to be on it. HR said they'll send me an email regarding more details about the interview/pharm assessment 2 days ago and I still have yet to receive it. How long did it take for them to send the emails? I'm afraid that they missed me by accident :\ I tried calling the HR dept but there weren't any options for me to talk to the HR people at all. Can someone help me please?! Thank you!!!
- Jan 18 by ed25Make sure you know digoxin, insulin, med calculations.. it wasn't too difficult i wouldn't stress. just briefly go over drug classes and you'll be ok. you need an 80 to pass. also, i'm pretty sure if you dial 0 when the menu options come up you'll be able to speak to someone in HR. hope this helps, good luck!