NYU BSN Fall 2012 - page 7
Hi everyone, There was no forum for NYU BSN applicants, so I thought I'd start one. Hello, is there anybody out there? :wavey:... Read More
- 1Apr 10, '12 by RickyLatino87Quote from joyful1I haven't heard anything either (and I applied SUPER early) but you're right about what you said. Keep us posted and good luck!Hello All,
First of all...CONGRATS to all those that have been accepted already..Whoo hooo!!! I applied for Fall 2012 as well. I submitted my application on February 6th, but I have not heard anything yet. I notice that most of you who mentioned that you have already received your acceptance letters submitted your applications in March?? Soo, I wonder what the hold up is with my application?? I am a nervous wreck!!! The most I can say is that God has a plan for each of us and if it is meant for us to go to NYU then that is what will happen indeed...It's great to have a thread like this to reach out to other passionate individuals that are in the same situation I am in . Good Luck to you all...hopefully my next post will read as follow:
Yayyyyyy.....I was accepted!!!...........lol
- 2Apr 10, '12 by breukelenQuote from RickyLatino87I'm in the same boat. I called up NYU yesterday and was told that if you have not received an email then it means that they have not made a decision about your application..I haven't heard anything either (and I applied SUPER early) but you're right about what you said. Keep us posted and good luck!
my take from this is "no news is good news"
good luck everyone
- 0Apr 11, '12 by Mzungu10Hello..... Financial Aid Department?!?!?!
I'm not in America, so I forget if this past good Friday and easter Monday were considered business days. I got accepted Thursday and still no word from them yet. Maybe the longer it takes the bigger the award will be.
Good luck to everyone!!
- 0Apr 11, '12 by genevievemhi all -
i just called up the bursar's office in regards to financial aid packages. they have not sent to individuals accepted into the accelerated nursing program (Fall '12) yet. the woman i spoke to did not know exactly when they will send them out, but it should be in the next few weeks and before the deadline we are required to let them know by. similar to admission decisions, it will also be sent by email/posted on albert.
not a lot of info, but hope this helps those who were wondering what was going on.
- 0Apr 11, '12 by Ri_BSNdreamsHello Everyone!!
I am new to this site and couldn't be happier that I found this forum Congratulations to all those who have received their acceptance letters!! I know we all share unique stories and journeys and I personally cannot wait to start this new chapter in life and meet you all! Take care and thank you for all the posts they have been extremely helpful and informative
- 0Apr 11, '12 by katemaryCongratulations to those that were accepted! I am anxiously waiting for a reply, I applied in February so I am extremely nervous now. They had contacted me to confirm that I am taking a Microbiology class so I don't know whether or not to take that as a good sign or bad, does anyone have an opinion?! Thanks!!!!