NYU BSN Fall 2012 - Page 16Register Today!
- May 9, '12 by ssv78hi, congrats to those accepted.
i applied as a transfer student, no pre reqs yet, will begin this summer.
hoping to get accepted for spring, but applied mid february and haven't heard anything...
loosing hope here!
- May 9, '12 by ktg80To let everyone know- I spoke to someone last week and he told me that we would be contacted in May or June and given info on registering for classes and whatever else we need to do to get ready. As for housing, I think the deadline to apply for on campus housing is June 1. I am in the process of looking for an apartment, but am from Texas and am having sticker shock. NYU has an off housing campus assistance office, but from the website it looked like a list of brokers. I not sure what all else they do.
- May 10, '12 by ManhattanBreadIt seems that the majority of people who received acceptances were chose the accelerated path. Am I right in thinking this? I applied early (Feb. 2) and still haven't heard anything yet (I applied as a transfer, regular BSN). When I called today, I was told that decisions could be mailed out as late as mid june! Also, would I be able to defer admission if accepted? I am working and need to pay the bills, but if I save up for another year, I will be good to go. NYU is super expensive, as all of you know.
Fingers crossed !
Congratulations on all those who got accepted! Good luck to those that are still eagerly waiting for an answer
- May 11, '12 by katemaryHas anyone else out there still not received an acceptance or rejection letter for the accelerated program like me?!! I am starting to think there's no chance:/
- May 11, '12 by dbabklynQuote from katemaryi'm in the same boat as you katemary. i'm crossing my fingers for the both of us and hope that we will hear back soon!Has anyone else out there still not received an acceptance or rejection letter for the accelerated program like me?!! I am starting to think there's no chance:/
- May 11, '12 by katemaryIt's the worst feeling! But thanks I'll do the same! Let's hope we still have a shot!
- May 11, '12 by ManhattanBreadDoes anyone here know if admission can be deferred? ANYONE? Thanks.
- May 11, '12 by ktg80@ManhattanBread: I do not know for sure of you can defer or not. However, on the nursing website under "contact us" is the email address for under grad admissions. I cannot remember the woman's name but she has always been super nice and gotten back to me within a day for any questions I had. Maybe you could email her? I honestly don't remember reading anything either way about if we are allowed to defer- sorry I can't help!
- May 11, '12 by clam151543On my acceptance letter for the Accelerated BS program, it says that you are not allowed to defer your enrollment. It's probably true for your program as well.
- May 11, '12 by AspiringNurse87I still have not heard back either (acceptance or rejection)... I applied late though.