NYP self assessment - Page 8Register Today!
- Jun 3 by bluebeetle7I have still heard nothing. Took the career battery on May 18...
- Jun 3 by HelenRN88I took the battery test on 5/17/2013 and got a call and email about the invite only new grad event on 5/30/2013......so they took about 2 weeks to get back at me after the battery test.
- Jun 4 by rubyrubyI took the battery on the 22nd and got a call on the 31st.
- Jun 4 by bluebeetle7gosh. im so mad. guess i bombed the test.
- Jun 5 by ychau91MAD TOO. How could I have possibly done badly on that assessment?! *cries*
- Jun 24 by dandelionsI waited 2.5 weeks and never received an email. I did get an unknown call during my Kaplan course from them and went in for an interview. Got an offer and accepted it!!! Don't be concerned if you haven't heard back within 2 weeks. They're really bombarded with applicants and are really trying to get to everyone in a timely manner!
- Jun 24 by rubyrubyDid you also go to the career event that they had a few weeks ago? Just curious about how it works after that. Congrats!!
- Jun 24 by tk11235This is probably such a stretch but I had an unknown number call me this past Monday and I didn't answer. I attended the new grad event and am now freaking out that it was nyp that called me and I missed my chance! Does anyone know if they're going to contact people who ISN'T getting an interview? This whole process is nerve racking.