NYP New Grad "Invite Only" Career Event - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 6 by kiki1984Quote from humblenurse12@humblenutse no i got decline from nyp period however *** wasn't the one I spoke to but I do have her email address.@kiki1984 I am in the same position as @aml623. I was told I would get a phone call or email with details about the event but haven't heard back yet. Did *** contact you?Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Jun 6 : Reason: ToS
- Jun 6 by humblenurse12@kiki1984 Sorry to hear that. How did you find out? Did someone email you? Their application process is so confusing. Could you possibly send me her email?
- Jun 6 by kiki1984Quote from humblenurse12@yea I had a phone interview with them and I was told I will hear back in two weeks time for in person interview. Three weeks came and nothing so I emailed the person who called me to follow up and she replied back and told me that I was not selected to interview with them. I know it's not meant to be. I will send you **** email. Just check your PM@kiki1984 Sorry to hear that. How did you find out? Did someone email you? Their application process is so confusing. Could you possibly send me her email?Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Jun 6 : Reason: ToS
- Jun 6 by humblenurse12@kiki1984 Thanks, I appreciate that.Last edit by humblenurse12 on Jun 6 : Reason: ToS /privacy
- Jun 6 by JustBeachyNurse******staff reminder****
Several posts have been edited to remove names of facility personnel. As per the site terms of service that were agreed to when signing up:Information About Others:
No potentially libelous information about specific schools, instructors, or health care facilities/entities should be posted in these forums. While it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
It is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. Your privacy is paramount to us.
While this site is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. Gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
Please do not give out personal identifying information about yourself or others. Do not name names where anyone could identify any person in any facility including your nursing programs or place of employment.
- Jun 7 by mdw6I recieved a phone call asking me which campus I was most interested in. I would assume that the campus that you were invited to, is the one where you would most likely be offered a job if they were interested.
- Jun 13 by HelenRN88For those who went already, would you share your experience?? Was it helpful and good?
Thank you!!! :-)
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Jun 25 by louwlitaI went to the event, it was laid back and the nurse managers were very helpful..I got positive feedback from a few but I still havent heard back from the hospital..has any new grad heard back from them? I know that the NYP application process takes long, so i am not really worried just curious
- Jun 28 by mdw6I haven't heard anything as of yet...
- Jun 28 by mdw6Has anyone else heard from NYP?