North Shore- Manhasset-Neurosurgical ICU-Critical Care Fellowship**January 2013**Register Today!
- by sundrop Dec 12, '12Hey,
I've been reading a lot of posts about fellowships at NSLIJ. Can anyone that has interviewed for a fellowship with NSLIJ give some advice about what they look for in an applicant? I'm having a bit of trouble trying to find this info. What kind of experience did you have or what stood out in your resume that got you an interview.
- 3,180 Views
- Jan 5 by RN4008im interested in this too! I read that the application is only up for 3 days, does anyone know when ? Thanks!
- Jan 8 by CynderXDid anyone that applied for this fellowship hear back anything?
- Jan 12 by dspaccMaybe something is up with NS LIJ hiring right now. I interviewed with the NICU a month ago. I was asked for references following and then have not heard back. ( I do have experience ) I was pretty certain they would hire me after the interview and asking for references. I have emailed the nurse recruiter and no response either.
- Jan 12 by nursesesame here i interviewed with the ED fellowship a month ago and i still haven't receive a call nor response to my email. Did you have an interview with nurse manager as well?
- Jan 13 by dspaccI did interview with the nurse manager. I'm thinking something may be going on in HR maybe they have a hiring freeze. Strange that I usually get a prompt response from the manager. This time none from either HR or NM
Will keep you posted if I get a repsomse
- Jan 15 by CynderXThe NICU Fellowship application is for January 2013 but under status it says "accepting submissions". I really do not understand what is going on with LIJ's application process.
- Jan 21 by kingofthekicks20Hey y'all, any new updates regarding the fellowships? Are they still interviewing/hiring for a potential Jan/Feb start date? And for those that missed the boat like myself, anyone receive information regarding the next start date, something like June or July I believe (not that HR cares at this point)?
Thank you for the help! Once you catch the dream of moving to NYC, it's certainly hard to get rid of! So many applicants, so few spots! Argh!