North Shore LIJ Critical Care Fellowship - Page 7Register Today!
- May 19, '12 by moonriseRNQuote from FIDOGSCongrats fidogs!! I applied but haven't heard back yet. I only have an associates and am working on my bsn so they might not want me - sigh.I have an interview this coming tuesday for the ed fellowship, anyone else interviewing?
- Aug 16, '12 by FraRNAfter applying online, how long should i hear back from them to get a first interview?
- Aug 23, '12 by ZellRNFraRN - when and where did you apply? I applied last week for LIJ ED Fellowship and got a call from them this exactly one week later.
- Aug 25, '12 by ed25I applied online on august 14th for the ED fellowship and have yet to hear from them.. when did you apply?
- Aug 27, '12 by ZellRNI applied on August 13th, I interviewed with them today.
- Aug 27, '12 by unique 344Congrats on getting the interview! Youre one step closer. I've applied for both the critical care & ED fellowship and have yet to receive a single call back for an interview. I have a BSN, bcls and externship experience. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, or lacking
For anyone that got an interview or work at lij, could you please offer some advice? Is there anything else that I could do to beef up my resume? Should I become a volunteer at the hospital? Obtain ACLS or ECG certification? what do you think made u stand out in the sea of applications??
- Aug 27, '12 by ZellRNI'd be happy to share, I just don't want to post any personal info on this site. Do you have an email?
- Aug 28, '12 by ed25ZellRN, I would appreciate if you could e-mail me some advice as well!
Thank you! My e-mail is email@example.com
- Aug 29, '12 by maatausDoes any one know how long it takes for them to call you back for the second interview. I interviewed with them for the ED fellowship, its been almost two weeks now and haven't got a call back yet. Any input would be appreciated.