New grad interview at Mount Sinai on Wednesday - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 30 by ML17Hi everyone!!
I've been applying to a lot of positions in Mt Sinai and I haven't gotten anything. What positions did you guys apply for? I'm a new grad with no healthcare background so maybe they wouldn't even consider me?
- May 28 by carlitaI know it was a couple of months ago... but I would love to hear from you if Mt. Sinai ever made any contact back. I just found myself in the same situation right now. I never felt so helpless.
- Jun 11 by RN4008I applied a while back to and haven't heard anything. Are they even hiring new grads?
- Jun 18 by HelenRN88They DO hire new grads! I am a january BSN new grad who got licensed in April and applied to various positions at mt. sinai in april and may. It took them about 2 months to call me for an interview!!!!!! I declined it though because I already accepted a job offer from other hospital! There are definitely certain units that hire new grads....not every unit does though from what the nurse recruiter told me on the phone. Good luck!!!
- Jun 20 by jlc128So what areas of Mt. Sanai do hire new grads?? Anyone?