Name the hospital and its Starting Salary!!! - Page 42Register Today!
- Aug 30, '12 by Ivana RN-BCQuote from nyforloveThat seems extremely unsafe to me. I work in Texas and at my hospital they just raised the nurse to patient ration on med-surg to 1:5 on days and on nights 1:6. Before that, we never went over 1:4 on med-surg.I can only speak from my experience and what others have specifically told me, but I do think that 12 patients on med-surg would be an extreme case, perhaps where someone called in sick...I don't think that would be considered a "typical" load...I worked a "step-down floor" and had between 5 and 9 patients...the contract specifies one-to-seven nurse-to-patient ratio, ...
Our step-down is mandated 1:3 nurse to pt ratio, and ICU 1:2 and 1:1.
- Sep 3, '12 by FutureRN19Pls keep posts RELEVENT to the topic of discussion, which in this case is NY hospitals &, it's salaries!!
- Sep 13, '12 by shadownessAnyone know starting salary for any of the following hospitals?
Montefiore North Division
- Sep 16, '12 by shadownessThat salary page is about 3 years old. Adding one to list...
Westchester Medical Center
- Sep 21, '12 by myRN85Mount Sinai-- New Grad BSN= $35.??/hr (forgot the change, but it's not $35 flat), 10% night diff, and you get paid Weekly
- Sep 25, '12 by vdolananyone know NYC HHC salary for RNs ?
ie coney island hospital, kings county hospital?
- Sep 30, '12 by RNcompassionateAnyone know the starting salary for Hospital for Special Surgeries ? night diff? pay according to experience? I have an interview there this week. Thanks in advance.
- Oct 10, '12 by kaljjBase Pay for Patient care Tech. at Albany Medical Center?